Most houses in tropical climates have air conditioning. For some people, air conditioning may be a luxury, but for others, it is a necessity. Given the cost of the equipment and the power to run it, not everyone can have it. But for those of you who have air conditioning and you have problems with your air conditioner, you can contact our aircon servicing.
This is the definition that Willis Carrier “father of air conditioning” to say:
– Maintain humidity suitable in all parts of the building
– Freeing the air from excessive moisture during certain seasons
– Supplying constant air circulation and adequate
– Efficiently eliminate micro-organisms, dust, soot and other foreign substances from the air
– Efficient to cool the room at the time of hot air
– A device that does not require an exorbitant fee for the purchase or maintenance.
The task of the air conditioner in your home is to transfer heat from the inside to the outside so that you and your home cool. The air conditioner blew cold air into your home by pulling heat out of the air. Air cooled with cold blown through a series of pipes called the evaporator coil.